Since 1936 Mendoza celebrates every year the grape harvest under the name of Vendimia. This is the perfect moment to enjoy a week of activities around Mendoza wine landscape finishing with the great National Vendimia Festival.
- Arrival in Mendoza, welcome and transfer to your accommodation
- City tour: visit the Foundation Museum which holds a collection that tells Mendoza’s history from its origins. Continue the tour through the typical streets of the city, the Alameda, town squares and town centre. The visit concludes at General San Martin’s Park, a green extension of over 400 hectares holding 50,000 trees of 700 local and foreign species. This green lung of the city is an example of the vision, creativity and effort of Mendoza inhabitants to build their home town.
- Dinner at a restaurant selected by our company
- Your tour starts in the morning with a transfer to Luján de Cuyo region. During the day you will first visit Achaval Ferrer Winery. This small winery specializes in red wines only.
- Continue your tour to Norton Winery, where you will have the opportunity to learn about Blending; the art of designing your own wine.
- Enjoy lunch at Chandon Winery’s gardens, where dishes are paired up with specific wines in order to highlight the perfect combination between wine and meal.
- Return to hotel
- Dinner at leisure
- After breakfast, start your tour for a harvest day learning about different aspects of wine. Visit vineyards alongside an enologist who will explain all aspects of wine making including types of grapes, terroir and secrets of the trade.
- Lunch will be served in the vineyard
- Return to hotel to prepare for the evening to enjoy the Via Blanca. Friday evening enjoy the music and festive spirit of the Via Blanca during which regional beauty pageants parade through the main roads of Mendoza in decorated cars promoting the produce of each region. This colourful celebration is likely to extend until the late hours of the night.
- Dinner at leisure.
Día 04: Fiesta de la Vendimia
- Free morning with the option to enjoy the carousel, a parade during the day similar to the Via Blanca. On this day you can also organize extra trips and excursions outside the city.
- Lunch takes place in a centenary cellar. This steps lunch is done before returning to the hotel to rest and prepare for the visit to the amphitheater “Frank Romero Day” in which the central act is celebrated, the Great National Harvest Festival.
- After the National Harvest Festival, transfer to the hotel.
- Day at leisure (depending on flight schedule)
- Transfer to airport
- Día libre. (Depende del vuelo)
- Traslado al aeropuerto —> TRADUCCION!!!
- All transfers
- 4 nights accommodation with breakfast included
- 3 lunches in wineries including wines
- 1 Dinner – drinks not included
- Wine tasting at wineries
- Blending experience at winery
- Harvest experience in winery with lunch
- Private transport throughout
- Bilingual guide
- City tour
- Entry tickets to Vendimia along with lunch box
Costs not included
- Flights to Mendoza (option: we can organize your flights if requested in advance)
- Any other activity, lunch, dinner or wine tasting not indicated in the above schedule
- Tips and other additional costs in hotel/airport/restaurant/winery
Note: this tour allows extensions in the programme
**Visits during this tour are subject to availability. Other wineries can be added or replaced. We can advise and organise other visits within this tour always taking into consideration quality and service